I'm very excited to get started on this, and thank you both for setting up this KAL!
I found a few really affordable substitute yarns and thought it would behoove me to share:
- Elann Callista, viscose rayon, cotton & linen
- Elann Quechua, alpaca/tencel
- Elann Sonata, 100% cotton
- KnitPicks CotLin, cotton/linen - available 5/31
- and for the super budget-conscious (like me) Red Heart Soft Baby
I should add as a disclaimer that I'm a grad student, so yes, I really search for inexpensive yarns.