Wednesday, May 30, 2007

so sad.

i was knitting along with my so soft lionbrand microspun in black. nice fabric, pretty stitches. i had 14 rows done and decided to switch to my new boyes interchangables since i bent my circs the tank was on. the closer i got to finishing the switch the more it looked like it was twisted. oh no! crap, it was, and i don't know how i missed that. so i frogged the whole thing! :(

i re-cast on with chocolate hempathy. i have about four rows. i was super extra careful this time. fingers crossed. i am gonna wait and move all the stitches on two circs to strech it out and check again. *sigh*

3 comments:

Crafty Pancakes said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. It's so frustrating. I have done it more than a few times. Good luck with the new one.

Casa Pearl said...

I can so feel your pain! I'm attempting the IW Lotus Tank and on the third go round found my stitches were twisted. And there is just no fixing that kind of error unfortunately. How are you liking the hempathy?

jeanius said...

i love the hempathy! its very slippery on the metal needles, but i like that! i have 4 balls in chocolate and 3 in sage. not sure how i am going to use both... this is kind of an organic process for me