Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finally

Firstly i just wanted to shout "Happy halfway Year to everyone!" Wow it sure has flown by.

Anyways, back on the knitting front. After four attempts at this circular knitting thing i finally figured out what i was doing wrong. I had the stitches and working yarn in my left hand instead of my right. I cant believe how much of a difference it makes....lol. It looks like i am now on the right road to knitting this Tunic.

I was just wondering who of us are English knitters like me and who of you are Continental knitters?

Have a great Friday everyone.

**** So i have just seen that it is not yet June 1st for most of my american friends but hey it is here in Britian.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

English here!

IrishGirl said...

I'm a little of both...I knit Continental and purl English. I never seem to purl comfortably Continental. I don't know why (if you do, let me know...I'm so much faster Continental).

:) Bren

moosie said...

continental all the way here, I taught myself english but when I took a knitting class we learned Cont. and I love it I am sooooo much faster and with better tension

Floderten said...

I'm a continental knitter.. That's what my grandma taught me. :P But I'm considering learning the English method as well, since I've heard fair isle is easier when you can manage yarn in both hands...

Rosann said...

English :)