- This was a super easy, mindless knit. I zoned off knitting the Stockinette St main portion while watching countless hours of Man vs. Wild and Reign the Conqueror.
- I substituted the S. Charles Collezione Kyoto with Rowan Calmer in Drift. In retrospect, this was not a good idea. Although Calmer has a stitch gauge very close to Kyoto, it knits up more like a worsted weight rather than a DK weight. The result is something less drapey and slightly thicker than I would have liked . In short, I don't recommend using Calmer.
- I used US 7s for the larger needles and 6s for the ribbing.
- I didn't knit the front split pieces simultaneously by joining a new ball of yarn; I just finished one side and then worked on the other.
- I originally made a turning row on the very bottom with the intention of hemming up the rolled bottom, but it turns out I don't mind the rolled bottom much, so I didn't hem it after all.
- I used 1/4" ribbon doubled instead of 3/8" ribbon.
- No beads. I'm not a bead kind of person. :)