Saturday, July 7, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Well, I don't know if it's KAL appropriate or not but I just signed up for this KAL even though my top is done. Thank you Adrienne for letting me sign up after the fact!

I do love this pattern and am pleased with the way my Summertime Tunic turned out!I'm one happy knitter!Yarn: Reynolds, Gypsy. 100% cotton. 7 skeins.
Notes: The yarn was a bit 'stiff' to work with but once I finished and washed the piece it softened up. Kind of has a nice, denim-like finish.

7 comments:

moosie said...

That looks awesome on you, great Job!

Susan said...

I think it looks great. The color is wonderful.

Knitters-Delight

Adrienne said...

It looks great!!!!!

holly said...

I LOVE the color! What kind of camera do you have? Your pics are great!

Casa Pearl said...

It's lovely - congratulations!

Elaine said...

Lovely - it really suits you! I love the ribbon - i never thought of a patterned ribbon as an option
Elaine x

Knitterella said...

Hey all!

Thank you for the comments - I do love this tunic!

Holly, I have a Panasonic, Lumix, little black digital camera. I play around with the settings and take a lot of photos and usually I get a couple good ones to work with!

Elaine, the straps are actually not ribbon, I actually made my own sort of bias tape out of some fabric I had. I liked the way it turned out.

Thanks!
Jill